Choosing the Right Kufi Hat Size
Choosing Your Kufi Size
TheKufi® offers a variety of kufi hats and caps in a vast range of styles, colors and sizes. Our mission is to provide hard-to-find sizes and styles of kufis. We currently offer a range of 9 kufi sizes that are from XXS to 4XL. We also manufacture most of our kufi hats and caps in-house in order to ensure the accuracy of each sizes. We are endeavoring to start making custom kufi hat and cap sizes for those who need larger than 4XL. Many of our stretch-knit kufi caps come in the common one-size range that fits most head sizes. Unless otherwise noted on the individual product listing, most of our kufi hats and caps follow the size chart below:
- If you do not already know your head circumference, you can easily find out using this simple measuring method.
- Find a measuring tape or a piece of string that you will later hold up to a long ruler/measuring tape.
- Put the tape or string all the way around your head, going from right above your ears and passing through the middle of your forehead.
- Make sure the tape/string is secure but not too tight. This will be how you want the kufi hat or cap to fit.
- Make note of your kufi size/measurement in inches or centimeters.
- Choose the kufi size that matches your head measurement.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE KUFI SIZING EASY!
If you have any questions about a particular kufi hat or kufi cap and don’t see your size listed on our website, feel free to Contact Us directly at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you. Learn more about kufi sizing on our TheKufi Youtube channel. You may also contact us via our live chat on our pages and through our various social media accounts.