White, Army Green and Navy Blue Haji Alay Motif Embroidery Pakistani Topi Kufi Hat
Unique Pakistani-styles semi-stiff kufi hat with double cross-stitch orchid pattern design embroidered. The cross-stitching is done by machine using a rayon thread, then this topi kufi hat is sewn together and assembled by hand. This kufi is soft and foldable yet slightly stiff so it keeps it’s form when worn on the head. The height to the peak of the kufi is approximately 11cm (4.3cm) while the sidewalls measure about 2.5 inches (6.5cm). The thickness of this cap is about 3mm. Made in Indonesia by Muslims. This kufi hat is fitted so please carefully choose the size that matches your head measurement. Care instructions: dry-clean only.
- Double cross-stitch design embroidered kufi
- Lined with thin soft polyester fabric for comfort
- An excellent hand-sewn and assembled prayer cap
- Unique design for Namaz, formal or everyday use
- Limited edition, exclusively made by TheKufi
|Pattern||double cross-stitch orchid|