Tamarind Wood Tijani Tasbih 8mm-bead Handmade Dark Brown Wooden Prayer Beads
49 in stock
Tijani tasbih made from dark brown tamarind fruit tree wood. Beautiful 102-bead prayer bead tasbih necklace also called a subhah, sibha, tesbih or misbaha in different cultures and countries. Handcrafted using 8-mm beads with sculpted divider beads and alif or imam. This dark brown Tijani Tariqah tasbih is made from the core of the Indonesian tamarind tree thus having a dense feel to them. This 8mm-bead Tijani tasbih is made with a special order of beads according to one of the tijani tariqahs. It is divided into 12, 22, 34, 22 and 12. There are several branches of the Tijani Tariqah (Sufi Order) around the world and some of their tasbihs vary in count so please take careful note of the count on this tasbih to make sure it suits your need. Comes in a gift box for US and Canada customers. As with the majority of TheTasbih brand tasbihs, this tension/space between the beads on this Tijani tasbih can be adjusted to your liking.
- Handcrafted Tijani Tariqah 8-mm sufi prayer bead necklace
- Natural dark brown dense Indonesian tamarind wood beads
- Features 102 beads in the special Tijani tariqah arrangement
- Space between beads can be adjusted to your preference
- Comes in a 2x8 silver-foil gift box for customers in U.S. and Canada
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.