Small Kuka Tesbih Islamic Prayer Beads 6.5×9-mm Pear-shaped Natural Color Genuine Turkish Tasbih Style Sibha
Out of stock
A small unique pear-shaped 33-bead tasbih made with natural genuine kuka/koka seed with dividers and a beautifully sculpted alif/imam. It is made from the dense hard seeds of the Piassava Fiber Palm (Latin name: attalea funifera) of grown in Eastern Brazil. These Turkish-style prayer beads are smooth to the touch and enjoyable to use. This 6.5x9mm bead tasbih has an approximately 11.5-inch inside diameter so it will NOT fit over your head. Total length end to end is 12 inches from end to end when it is straight. It has 3-bead counter at end after alif/iman. Note: As this is a natural seed and product color variations in the beads and slight imperfections may be noticed.
- High-quality genuine kuka/koka with 33-beads, 6.5x9-mm pear-shaped beads
- Special small beautiful Turkish design w/ 3-bead counter at ends
- Limited edition, intricately handcrafted natural seed product
- Made from the hard piasssava palm tree (attalea funifera) seeds
- Strung on durable woven string, excellent Islamic or eid gift