Small Basmallah Goat Hide Arabic Wall Hanging Islamic Calligraphy Rectangle 8.25 x 15 inch
43 in stock
A handcrafted Islamic calligraphy design screen-printed on goat-hides that have been dried and cured. The portion having the calligraphy applied is shaved while leaving hair around the borders. Tied to hand-carved wood frames in a crisscross pattern with white cotton string. Frames are treated with a brown wood stain.They are ready to hang on the wall. This design says “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” (In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful) in a beautiful Arabic script. It has black lettering outlined with metallic gold-tone reflective glitter. This artwork is enclosed in a clear plastic that protects the hide from dust and has art carton paper applied to the back with tape and staples. It is ready to be hung on the wall. The plastic can be removed before hanging or left on as is. The measurement of the outside of the frame is 8.25 x 15-inches (21 x 38 cm). Crafted by Muslims in Indonesia with recycled/reused goat hides from Islamically-slaughtered animals. As these are handcrafted in small quantities in small workshops with natural materials, imperfections, blemishes or small discolorations may be noticed.
- Unique handcrafted Islamic art calligraphy on goat hide
- Says the Basmallah, "Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim" in Arabic
- Measures 8.25 x 15 in, wood frame is 1.5-inches wide x .5 inch thick
- Silk-screened with metallic gold glitter bordering black lettering
- Ready to hang on the wall. Makes an excellent gift for Eid or any occasion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.