Natural Handcrafted 9mm Black Beads Wooden Tasbih 99-beads with Black Tassel
13 in stock
Prayer bead necklace made from Indonesian citrus wood dyed a jet back. This 9-mm Islamic tasbih is made from lightweight wood. The beads are dyed, not painted, so the color will not wear off or run. This tasbih is not only designed with a 10-bead counter with 4x7mm beads for extensive repetitions but also has a movable place-marker that can be set and left a specific place on the tasbih. The black shiny beads are smooth and comfortable to use. The imam (aka alif) bead is nicely carved in the traditional Indonesian style. All of our tasbihs are strung with woven durable nylon cord and come with a lifetime warranty. These prayer beads have a 28-29-inch (71-73 cm) circumference so they will fit over anyone’s head to wear on the neck. There are a total of 99 beads on the tasbih and it is divided at each 33-bead section. The unique feature, as with most TheTasbih brand tasbihs, is that the tension/space between beads can be adjusted to your own liking. Comes in a silver-foil 2×8-inch cotton-filled gift box for single purchases for US and Canadian buyers.
- Handcrafted dyed shiny 9mm Indonesian citrus wood beads
- Pitch black shiny beads strung with durable woven nylon cord
- Features an extra 10-bead counter and movable place marker
- Comes in a flat 2x8 silver foil gift box for US and Canada
- Designed with adjustable tension/spacing between beads