Large Jalsa Shahada Goat Hide Screen-printed Arabic Calligraphy 17.75 x 21.5 inch
A large handcrafted Islamic design screen-printed on goat-hides that have been dried and cured. The portion having the calligraphy applied is shaved while leaving hair around the borders. Tied to hand-carved wood frames in a crisscross pattern with white cotton string. Frames are treated with a brown wood stain. This design is a silhouette of a man sitting Jalsa (sitting position of Muslim salat/prayer) saying “Ash-hadu an la ilaha illallah, Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan rasulullah” (I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, And I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah) in the form of a seated man in Jalsa position. Above are written the words Allah & Muhammad as well as “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” (In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful). It has black lettering outlined with metallic gold-colored glitter. This artwork is enclosed in a clear plastic that protects the hide from dust and has art carton paper applied to the back with tape and staples. It is ready to be hung on the wall. The plastic can be removed before hanging or left on as is.This wall-hanging for the Muslim home measures 17.75 x 21.5 inches (45 x 55 cm).
- Unique handcrafted Islamic art design on framed goat hide with gold-tone glitter
- Displays a man sitting in Jalsa (a prayer position) with Muslim shahada testimony
- Measures 17.75 x 21.5 inches (45 x 55 cm)., frame is 2.5-in wide x .75 inch thick
- Silk-screened with metallic gold-tone glitter on portions of the design
- Ready to be hung on the wall. Excellent addition to the Islamic home or gift
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.