Handcrafted Natural Color 8mm 99-Bead Stigi Ironwood Tasbih Prayer Beads with Bead Stops
29 in stock
Handcrafted Indonesian iron wood tasbih made with care and precision using a hand-operated lathe and assembled by a small family-owned business rather than mass-produced in a factory or assembly line. These prayer beads have an inside circumference is 28-inches so they fit easily over the head. Indonesian Stigi or Setigi wood (known in English as Iron wood) is well-known in Indonesia and south-east Asia for it is density, durability and beauty. Designed with virtually unbreakable woven string with adjustable tension. These natural wood prayer beads may vary in color and have small imperfections.
- Shiny 8mm natural iron wood (stigi) Muslim prayer beads
- Strung on durable woven string with adjustable tension
- Beautifully carved imam/alif and muezzin divider beads
- Limited quantity available – not mass-produced
- Exotic Indonesian Stigi or Stigi wood known in English as Iron Wood
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.