Handcrafted Black Golden-brown Macramé Netting Wave Design Prayer Hat Mehrab Patterns Kufi
A handcrafted well sewn macramé design lightweight pliable kufi hat. This kufi is stitched to perfection on the sides and top of the hat with 4mm wide silvery-gray thread applied over the black netting. This is a non-rigid foldable kufi which is ideal for formal occasions, to wear with your everyday Muslim attire, or as a prayer cap. The sides of this kufi measure 3.1-inches (8 cm) while the total height is about 4.7-inches (12 cm) from the bottom edge to the top peak of the kufi. It has a 0.3-mm thickness and is lined with a thin layer of interfacing material. Please choose your size carefully by measuring the circumference of your head as this kufi hat does not stretch and is a form-fitting material. Care recommendations: dry-clean only.
- Handcrafted 3-layer form-fitting macramé kufi hat
- A 4.7-inch tall kufi for formal and casual use
- Detailed decorative stitching on sides and top
- Pliable comfortable elegant design kufi hat
- Also known as a “takke” in Turkey and “topi” in Pakistan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.