Brown Habaib Style Sorban Shawl Turban Rust Brown Design 56cmx203cm
Out of stock
Kashmiri-style soft poly-rayon fabric men’s shawl scarf. This scarf is often worn by the Habaib, Ulama (scholars), and Shuyukh (spiritual teachers) in Indonesia, Yemen, Kashmir and other Muslim/Arab countries. It is also often worn around Madinah as green was known to be the Prophet Muhammad’s (SAW) favorite color and this black is similar to the green on the Prophet’s (SAW) mosque. This black scarf is known as a “sorban” in Indonesia. It can be worn as a turban, scarf or shawl. Measures 76″ x 39″ (194cm X 101cm). Has rust brown decorative border with hemmed edges. The decorative border may vary slightly in colors and shades.
- Beautiful Brown cashmere-like material
- Has light rust brown decorative border with hemmed edges
- Measures 76" x 39" (194cm X 101cm)
- This kashmiri scarf can be worn as scarf/shawl/turban
- Made in India and/or Pakistan
|Size||76" x 39" (194cm X 101cm)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.