Beige Kashmiri Habaib Yemeni Style Mens Shawl 56cmx203cm
4 in stock
(Ships from Indonesia)
The long Haba’ib scarf also known as a Sorban is made from a soft cashmere-like material. It can be worn as a turban, scarf or a shawl. These are commonly worn by the Haba’ib, ustadhs, shuyukh and ulama, shurafa (descendants of the Prophet SAW) in Yemen and Indonesia but can be worn by anyone. The measurements are 41-inch x 80-inch (104 cm x 203.2cm) with serged edges.
- Beautiful long black soft Kashmiri Habaib scarf turban
- Has white decorative border with hemmed edges
- Size: 78.5 inch x 39 inch (200cm X 100cm)
- This black Kashmiri scarf can be worn as scarf/shawl/turban
- Made in India and/or Pakistan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Size||22" x 80" (55.9cm x 203.2cm)|
There are no reviews yet.