Ali Dhul-fiqar Sterling Silver Plain Islamic Sword Pendant
8 in stock
Dhul-Fiqar double edged sword. Size: 1.7″x0.6″ (4.5cm x 1.5cm). Is a solid cast design (NOT hollow backed). Details: Dhul-Fiqar (Zolfiqar) is the name of the sword Imam Ali (AS) used to fight the enemies of Islam in battles. It was crafted in a special and different way than other swords that it had two blades and points (tongues) at the ends. Comes in a small gift box.
- Unique Excellent Quality Sword Pendant.
- Fits most regular size chains, all sterling silver.
- Solid cast crafted NOT hollow, made in Turkey.
- Shiny silver Dhul-Fiqar, excellent quality.
- Stamped with 925 for sterling silver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.