33-Bead Barrel Shape 6x10mm Natural Color Kuka Prayer Beads Misbaha Dhikr Tesbih
4 in stock
A small long barrel-shaped beads 33-bead tasbih made with the exotic natural kuka/koka seed with dividers and a beautifully sculpted alif/imam. The color is natural with no dyes or coloring. It is made from the dense hard water-resistant seeds of the Piassava Fiber Palm (Latin name: attalea funifera) of grown in Eastern Brazil. These Turkish-style prayer beads are smooth to the touch and enjoyable to use. This 7×10-mm bead tasbih has an approximately 13-inch inside diameter so it will NOT fit over your head. Total length end to end is 13 inches from end to end when the tasbih is straightened. It has 3-bead counter at end after alif/iman. Note: As this is a natural seed and product (see photo of raw material), color variations in the beads and slight imperfections may be noticed.
- High-quality genuine kuka with 33-beads, 6x10-mm long barrel-shaped beads
- Special small beautiful Turkish design w/ 3-bead counter at ends
- Limited edition, intricately handcrafted natural color seed product
- Made from the hard piasssava palm (attalea funifera) tree seeds
- Strung on durable woven string, excellent Islamic or eid gift